Increasingly troubled by the challenges of day-to-day life and all the responsibilities we have to fulfil, it can be overwhelming to add spirituality to our “to do list” without a clear, realistic and simple way to pursue it. Through programs, literature, engaging discourses and service, Ocean of Devotion (ODev) outlines the key principles that devotees can work upon to live a more fulfilled life without conflicts in society.
Through guidance and regular practice, it is possible to attain the higher levels of devotion in the modern world and experience the bliss wherever we live. In ODev we learn to cultivate love, serve selflessly and meditate which removes our pride, ego and attention-seeking nature.
- Regular Sankirtan Programs in India, the UK, Argentina and Uruguay
- Feeding Vaishnavs/Monks in Vrindavan
- Feeding Street Animals
- Braj Animal Care in Vrindavan
- Translation of Scriptures into Hindi and English
- Monthly Online Newsletter - Sandarshan in English and Spanish